sysvinit-devel

Re: [sysvinit-devel] New version of sysvinit?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [sysvinit-devel] New version of sysvinit?
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:45:48 +0100

[Matias A. Fonzo]
> Dear maintainers of sysvinit,
>
> We are currently using sysvinit in a development version of Dragora
> GNU/Linux-Libre[1][2]. I am wondering if it is possible to publish a
> new version of sysvinit including all the patches and bug-fixes at
> the date.

The problem was that I ran out of spare time to spend on sysvinit, and
did not have the chance to make the release.  Perhaps you want to help
and got the time to make it happen?  At the moment it seem I am the
only "active" developer after SuSe dropped sysvinit, and I am too busy
at home and at work to do much on sysvinit. :(

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen