summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] GNU GSOC proposals ranking

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] GNU GSOC proposals ranking
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:16:56 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jemarch@gnu.org>
To: summer-of-code@gnu.org
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 10:58:45 +0200
Subject: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] GNU GSOC proposals ranking

Hello people!

This thursday 27 is the deadline for providing the list of ranked
proposals to Google.

We will do the ranking this way:
<snip>

Please make sure to send the per-project rankings before 26 April, 12:00
CEST, by replying in this thread.  Some of you have already sent some
detail: please send again.

Please rank the GNU LilyPond proposal  lilypond - Fix Beaming Patterns/Beam Subdivisions and Tuplets by Jason Yip: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/gnu-project/programs/2023/proposals/details/jixv6FzZ

This is a very high-quality proposal and the candidate has interacted well with our community.

Thanks,

Carl Sorensen (I want to mentor this project)