Re: Espeak NG ignores punctuation configuration?

From: Matt Dizak
Subject: Re: Espeak NG ignores punctuation configuration?
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 09:55:28 -0700

Yep, I have the exact same problem, which is annoying considering I'm
a software engineer and need to hear my exclamation marks and other
things.  It's been happening ever since I upgraded to latest version
of Linux Mint, which is the equivalent of Ubuntu 22.04.

Haven't found a solution just yet, but looking forward to one.  Tried
modifying the punctuation_settings.py file within Orca, but that was a
no go.

Matt