social-discuss

[Social-discuss] Fix for New Twidere Version

From: Torsten Grote
Subject: [Social-discuss] Fix for New Twidere Version
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:38:24 +1300

Hi,

the latest Twidere in F-Droid did not work with my instance, since it
always tried to access /api/1.1 and I think only /api works.

After adding the following Apache rules to my virtual host, things
worked again:

     <ifModule mod_rewrite.c>
         RewriteEngine On

         RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/api/1.1
         RewriteRule .*/api/1.1/(.*)$ /api/$1 [PT,L]
     </ifModule>

Maybe, the router in GnuSocial can be adapted to support the 1.1 API suffix?

Kind Regards,
Torsten