sks-devel

Re: keyserver.taygeta.com on hockeypuck

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: keyserver.taygeta.com on hockeypuck
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:24:55 -0700

If I recall from previous posts, hockeypuck has issues reconciling against nodes running SKS. I believe others took to running a separate SKS node to peer with nodes in the pool and then only peer locally between your own SKS node & hockeypuck node(s). Something like:

hockeypuck.taygeta.com <-> sks.taygeta.com <-> sks.pod01.fleetstreetops.com

-T