sks-devel

Re: keyserver.dobrev.eu is back running Hockeypuck

From: Martin Dobrev
Subject: Re: keyserver.dobrev.eu is back running Hockeypuck
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 21:48:47 +0000

Hi,

I can open a PR and let Casey Marshall decide if it's bringing any long-term value for Hockeypuck. I'm somehow not convinced it is the case because the patch is trying to only fulfill a contract with SKS status page generator. And the patch alone is not enough to satisfy the logic from sks-keyservers.net/status-srv/sks_get_peer_data.php

I had to play with mod_rewrite and force a redirect from /pks/lookup?op=stats&options=mr to /pks/lookup?op=stats to let the script parse HTML. I don't have a proper explanation why peers and recon port are not picked from the produced JSON but left out (line 286/287).

Regards,
Martin