sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.leg.uct.ac.za

From: Stefano Rivera
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.leg.uct.ac.za
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:37:45 +0200

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.0 (will probably upgrade to 1.1.1 soon when
the machine is updated to Debian squeeze), on keyserver.leg.uct.ac.za.
We are a University LUG, that run a smallish mirror and other local
services. We have been around for more than 10 years, and I hope this
keyserver will have a long future ahead of it.

There is no IPv6 connectivity currently (our University IT department
isn't very forward-thinking).

The server is physically located in Cape Town (ZA).

I have loaded a keydump from key-server.de, dated 2010-10-15.
I see 2874254 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact our sysadmin address (of which I
am a recipient) or me directly:

keyserver.leg.uct.ac.za 11370 # address@hidden or Stefano Rivera
<address@hidden> 0xCD92D072

Thank you,