sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Dump

From: Jeff Johnson
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Dump
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:49:12 -0400

On Oct 13, 2010, at 11:25 PM, John Clizbe wrote:

> R P Herrold wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
>>
>>> I guess it would make sense to put a list of all sites providing regular
>>> keydumps on the googlecode webiste.
>
> Yes, Chris. It would, especially after losing Peter's site. It would also be
> great if we could expand the number of sites offering keydumps so Marco's site
> doesn't have to bear all of the traffic.

If its useful, I happen to have SKS and mongodb (which has gridfs file put/get
operations)
co-resident.

I just fired up a loop to see if feasible: Yes feasible, ~10secs per *.pgp file
to load
into gridfs.

Anyone interested in using mongo gridfs for SKS dump file distribiution?

All I'm saying in the above is described here (with an example):

        http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/GridFS+Tools

73 de Jeff