shell-script-pt

Re: [shell-script] Inverted piped commands

From: Tiago Peczenyj
Subject: Re: [shell-script] Inverted piped commands
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:20:53 -0300

maybe in your environment the grep -i changes something (ie put all in
lowercase).

Its hard to explain without a sample of HDLM_MATRIX.txt -- can you put in
pastebin or other place?

--
Tiago B. Peczenyj
Linux User #405772

http://pacman.blog.br

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]