sed-devel

sed-4.8.39-23ea on *BSD

From: Bruno Haible
Subject: sed-4.8.39-23ea on *BSD
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 03:21:19 +0200

On FreeBSD 11, NetBSD 9, OpenBSD 7.0, sed-4.8.39-23ea fails to build, due
to problems with help2man.

Find attached the logs of each platform.

On the FreeBSD machine, I'm using 'make', and perl exists in $PATH, as
/usr/local/bin/perl.

On the NetBSD machine, I'm using 'make', and perl exists in $PATH, as
/usr/pkg/bin/perl.

On the OpenBSD machine, I'm using 'gmake', and perl exists in $PATH, as
/usr/bin/perl.

Without being able to build, I cannot run the valgrind-enabled tests.

Bruno