Re: Cannot reattach - asking for password

From: Robin Powell
Subject: Re: Cannot reattach - asking for password
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 20:01:29 -0800

Oh!   https://www.alfredapp.com/help/troubleshooting/indexing/terminal-full-disk-access/ might help?  But also I'm seeing stuff like https://superuser.com/questions/117684/gnu-screen-multiuser-mode-is-broken-in-os-x-10-6-snow-leopard

Consider tmux?  I have a good set of screen bindings for it I can share if you want.