Cannot reattach - asking for password

From: Lavd Asir
Subject: Cannot reattach - asking for password
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 05:01:35 +0000

Hello,

I’ve recently started using the master version and whenever I try to re-attach
a screen session, I am prompted with the following:

`screen used by XXX <YYY> on ZZZ`

Then it asks for a password. The password for my username (and the only user on
this machine) doesn’t work, it prints `Password incorrect` and exits.

I used to use an older version of screen before, and I could reattach without a
password prompt.

Note that in this scenario screen is not Locked (via `C-a x`), just simply
detached (`C-a d`).

I am unable to reattach any screen session, what can I do?

Operating system is Mojave.

Thank you