screen-devel

[screen-devel] Licensing confirmation for src/terminfo/{checktc.c, tetri

From: Install Gentoo-libre
Subject: [screen-devel] Licensing confirmation for src/terminfo/{checktc.c, tetris.c}
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:02:28 +1100

Hi All,

I was reading GNU screens source and I found these files without a marked
license:
screen/src/terminfo/{checktc.c,tetris.c}

No license means proprietary, which is really a no-no for GNU software, so can
anyone confirm as to what the licenses are?

I'm happy to send in a patch adding license comments, but it'll probably be
faster to do such yourself.

As tetris.c is obfuscated, I was wondering if that would be a problem even if
it was under a free license, but such is arguably the source form.

Kind Regards, Gentoo-libre