Re: Email notifications from bug tracker

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: Email notifications from bug tracker
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 18:49:03 +0200

> Am 07. Oktober 2020 um 23:31 Uhr schrieb "Bob Proulx":
> > I kicked systemd to restart the service and things appear happy now.
> >

> > Thank you for the problem report and sorry for the delay in getting
> > the problem resolved.
> >
> > Bob

It looks like savannah does send email notifications currently.
See also this report with some more information:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php?110658

I'm also sending this message in case the report doesn't get noticed because of
the missing notifications. Sorry for the noise in case you already saw the
other report.

Markus