[task #16360] Submission of QST Quiz/Survey/Test

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16360] Submission of QST Quiz/Survey/Test
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:25:28 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Savannah is a software forge for [//www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html free
software].  We don't host packages that identify themselves as
[//www.gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html open source].

Please note that Savannah is GNU Project's software forge.  Therefore, we
require that people [//www.gnu.org/gnu/why-gnu-linux.html give our work due
credit] when hosting their packages here; in particular, they should
[//www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html call the operating system GNU/Linux
rather than just "Linux"].

Last and probably most, your package doesn't meet our requirements for legal
notices, and I'm afraid it would be too much work for you to make it
compliant.

Cancelling.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16360>

Message sent via Savannah