[task #16345] Submission of Gprofng GUI

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [task #16345] Submission of Gprofng GUI
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 14:52:20 -0500 (EST)

Allright, in the spirit of getting the project created as soon as possible, I
have pushed the required changes(*) to the master branch of the repo at:

  fp.gnu.org:~jemarch/git/gprofng-gui.git

Note I have not added a copyright notice to the two paragraphs long README
file.  None of my GNU programs have these, and I won't start now.

Can we please move forward?
Thanks.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16345>

Message sent via Savannah