[task #16343] Submission of symplesolver

From: Arthur Holtrup Bianchini
Subject: [task #16343] Submission of symplesolver
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 14:28:05 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Tue 07 Feb 2023 07:28:03 PM UTC By: Arthur Holtrup Bianchini
<bianchiniah>
A new project has been registered at Savannah.
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

Approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12275> page,
accessible only to site
administrators logged in as superusers.

= Registration Details =

* Name: *symplesolver*
* System Name:  *symplesolver*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

This is a numerical solving program for simple mathematics written in Python,
using the SymPy library.You can solve any of the equations that are coded in
the script for any unknown, as long as you have all the other values. It is
similar to a numerical solving program you'd find in a modern scientific
pocket calculator. First, you choose an equation, then choose the unknown you
want to solve for, then type in the values and it will give you the result.
You can modify the program to solve any simple math equation out there. This
was my first programming project ever, and while it was useful to me somewhat,
I find it somewhat lacking now and would like to use Savannah to develop
further functionality to it and make it available in a free platform.

== Other Software Required: ==
SymPy, Modified BSD, https://www.sympy.org/en/index.html

== Tarball URL: ==
https://savannah.nongnu.org/submissions_uploads/symplesolver.tar.gz