[task #16269] Submission of gde_appmenu

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [task #16269] Submission of gde_appmenu
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:21:52 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #4 comment #4:]

> It may be ambiguous what "source files" are; our guidelines are written in
terms of copyrightable files, please check again.

I have updated the tarball with a new one at

https://www.atai.org/gde_appmenu/gde_appmenu-0.1.1.tar.gz

with all sources (except these from autotools which are copyright FSF) having
clear copyright header.  Please check. Thanks

Please make sure that all copyrightable files in your tarball
have [//savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/ valid copyright and license
notices].

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16269>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/