[task #16217] Submission of Tree

From: Svetlana T
Subject: [task #16217] Submission of Tree
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 02:05:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I'm not an admin here at Savannah. I am one of the volunteers who is
subscribed to the new projects queue.

Having looked at the file, I have two comments about it that may probably be
relevant to its approval:

* .c and *.h files have copyright notes at the top of these files, but other
files (README, INSTALL, TODO, Makefile, and also files in a subdirectory)
don't. This may need to be fixed before this project is approved.

* The copyright notes at the top of *.c and *.h files include a 'GPLv2 or
later' standard text, but they also include a note 'All rights reserved'.
Don't these two things contradict? I think 'All rights reserved' means nobody
is allowed to have a copy of the program, unless the author allows.

Please leave an additional comment here, if you'd like to clarify these
points. Please attach modified tarball, if you think it is necessary to edit
it.

Thanks

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16217>

Сообщение отправлено по Savannah