[sr #110748] Invalid SSL certificate for savannah.nongnu.org

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110748] Invalid SSL certificate for savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 01:17:45 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110748 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thank you anonymous person without any contact information for reporting this
problem.  I would not have noticed it until tomorrow when I am sure there
would have been many more unhappy people reporting problems.

The problem was quite strange as the configuration file for the https
certificates was corrupted.  The configuration file for the Let's Encrypt
renew being corrupted it dutifully removed what it thought were the removed
certificates.

I retrieved a previous version of the file from version control and
regenerated the Let's Encrypt certificates.  A shout-out as ETCKEEPER ROCKS!
It made debugging and fixing this problem easy.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110748>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/