[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #16361] cgit sometimes renders commits a

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #16361] cgit sometimes renders commits as "no repositories found"
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 05:06:58 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Fri 21 Apr 2023 09:06:55 AM UTC By: G. Branden Robinson <gbranden>
This seems to go away after one pushes another commit to the repository,
changing its state, but it recurs, with different commits, over time.

Here's an example.  Because of the above factor I don't know how long it will
remain in place, but I'm the most frequent committer to the repo, so I will
try to hold off until you can reproduce it.  I'll send an announcement to the
groff list asking others to hold off as well.

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/groff.git/commit/?id=312857800eceb5a49f3f3f4aed990dc3b63ea4f0

Nothing seems to be wrong with that commit ID in my local, up-to-date working
of the master branch with no subsequent changes.

Please let me know when you've gathered the artifacts you need so we can
resume activity; we're trying to prepare groff of release (we tagged a fourth
release candidate last weekend).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16361>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/