rpm2html

Re: [Rpm2html] Some RPMs are not catched by rpm2html for the RDF-Feed

From: Andreas Radke
Subject: Re: [Rpm2html] Some RPMs are not catched by rpm2html for the RDF-Feed
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:29:38 +0200

Peter Hanecak wrote:

>Can you give me the name of the package which is skipped? I've tested
>your config with some of your packages but I'm not going to donwload
>everything. So narrowing this to specific file will help.

The last package l remember was mozilla-firefox 1.0.5 with all its libs
(libnss+libnspr).

I found that I had a space in the directory name "AndyRTR_ 2005". I
removed the space and now I watch if it will happen again with new packages.

All other utf-8 errors are still there. We donĀ“t use the html site for
public but we want to have this nice feed for our users.

Thanks so far.

Andy