opensource.com is closing anywhere else to publish article about data ba

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: opensource.com is closing anywhere else to publish article about data backup ?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 08:31:02 -0400

Hello,

I've written an article about Minarca, Rdiffweb and rdiff-backup that was
planned to be published on opensource.com but I got news they won't publish
any new content because Redhat will stop sponsoring them.

Since the article is written, I'm looking for another place where I could
publish this article. Any ideas ? A web site with Linux audience preferably.

--
*ATTENTION: Je serai en vacance du 6 Mai au 21 Mai 2023.*
*ATTENTION: I will be on vacation from May 6 to May 21, 2023.*