Re: rdiff-backup and computer suspend

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: rdiff-backup and computer suspend
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 08:54:52 -0400

In Minarca, which uses rdiff-backup under the hood, I'm using wakepy (
https://pypi.org/project/wakepy/) to keep the computer awake during the
execution of the backup.

I see it has a command line interface. So it might be possible to use it in
a bash script.

I think Wakepy is calling a systemd procedure using d-bus. So you might try
to call that procedure directly too.

--
*ATTENTION: Je serai en vacance du 6 Mai au 21 Mai 2023.*
*ATTENTION: I will be on vacation from May 6 to May 21, 2023.*