QEMU Developer Survey for KVM Forum 2021

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: QEMU Developer Survey for KVM Forum 2021
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 15:17:29 +0100

Hi,

For the QEMU keynote at KVM Forum I'd like to get a rough idea of if our
working habits have changed over the last two years. To that end I've
prepared a totally anonymous 5 question survey which should only take a
few minutes to complete:

  https://forms.gle/2MrrZ73bPHCG69Z18

I'll present the data along with all the other interesting stats in our
QEMU keynote session at this years KVM Forum (Sep 15/16th).

Thanks in advance for your time.

--
Alex Bennée