RE: [Linux] passthrough v4l2loopback device on QEMU

From: Yeh, Andy
Subject: RE: [Linux] passthrough v4l2loopback device on QEMU
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 08:59:12 +0000

+ Christoph in vis

---------
Regards, Andy

Leading CCE Chrome & Linux Imaging

From: Lai, Jim <jim.lai@intel.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 4:25 PM
To: qemu-discuss@nongnu.org
Cc: Yeh, Andy <andy.yeh@intel.com>

Hi there,

We are using a Ubuntu system with v4l2loopback device as the camera source.

We could like to use it as a webcam for a QEMU client,

But is unable to find such device in “ADD HARDWARE”

Could you suggest on how we could do it?

Regards,

Jim

(DID) # : +886-2-66220403

iNET #:   86220403

internal extension #: 20403

Client Customer Engineering, Client Computing Group,

Intel Microelectronics Asia Ltd. Taiwan Branch
20F, No.369, Sec 7, Zhong Xiao East Road. NanGang District. Taipei, Taiwan

美商英特爾亞太科技有限公司台灣分公司
臺北市南港區忠孝東路736920