a question about nvdimm

From: 刘润泽
Subject: a question about nvdimm
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 20:06:59 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello,

 I am designing an operating system monitor based Ubuntu and this machine will run on the qemu. To achieve this end, I need to use nvdimm as the only main memory. I have found the document about nvdimm. But the document only tells that I have to specify a -m argument for memory as the initial condition. This is not what I want. So, I have a question about whether it is feasible for qemu to only use nvdimm as the only main memory. This is my first time to write an formal email. Please forgive me if I have any wrong. Looking forward to hearing from you.

                                                                    liurunze