Re: Godel.Run Question

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: Godel.Run Question
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:36:04 +0100

On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 at 18:18, Albert Brooks <brooks.albert902@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello QEMU,
>
> I saw that QEMU was a contributor to Godel.Run.

I guess you're referring to their web page, which says:
"Driven by the following open source projects, thanks to their
contributors. QT6 | noVNC | CodiMD | QEMU"

?

That just means that they are using QEMU somewhere in their
implementation; it doesn't mean people working on QEMU have any
idea what Godel.Run even is. If you have a question about it
you're better off asking the Godel.Run folks directly.