Re: Blank screen for hello world qemu-4.2.0

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: Blank screen for hello world qemu-4.2.0
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 14:25:42 +0100

On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 13:57, abhijeet inamdar
<abhijeetinamdar3005@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been trying to create my own machine and execute a hello_world on
> QEMU-4.2.0. I created mymachine.c in hw/arm and have my hello_world.c,
> mymachine.ld and startup_ARMCM3.S in qemu-4.2.0/proj.

QEMU 4.2 is pretty old, I'm not sure if anybody's going to be very
interested in debugging changes to that old a version... Generally
if you're making changes to QEMU like adding a new machine you
should work with the head-of-git or at least the most recent version.