UEFI windows 2019 guest hang after live migration

From: 邹烨
Subject: UEFI windows 2019 guest hang after live migration
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 21:24:21 +0800

I meet an issue when using UEFI windows 2019 with 'kvm=off' to test live migration. After migration, guest's vnc is accessible but no any responds to my operations. But when remove 'kvm=off', live migration works as expected and nothing wield happen. I use qemu-2.12 and qemu-4.2 test this case, all versions of qemu met same issue.

I'm not sure what should I do next. Can any one give me some help to dig out what happened?