problema compilation

From: nerus
Subject: problema compilation
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 23:54:13 +0100

Good evening, I turn to you because I have a problem that does not appear in the official documentation, nor in the different blogs or irc channels.

I need to do a cross compilation but it is impossible from version 5.2, when I use msys2 an error occurs indicating that symbolic links cannot be created even though the windows user has permissions to create symbolic links, I configured this through gpedit.msc.

when I use cygwin with the mingw64-w64 tool chain an error occurs whereby meson says that it cannot find any compiler even though the compiler path is specified in the configuration script, mingw cannot be used from linux either due to There are many missing components that cannot be compiled by hand because the proper versions are no longer available, how could you solve these problems without using already compiled binaries? Thank you