How do I move my VM's from root to a user

From: ToddAndMargo
Subject: How do I move my VM's from root to a user
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:09:24 -0700

Hi All,

Fedora 32, x64
qemu-kvm-4.2.0-7.fc32.x86_64

Since I have figure out how to run virt-manager as a
user without having to hassle with the pol kit prompt,
I would like to move my virtual machines out of
root (or wherever the are) and into a particular user.

I can start virt-manager as a user, but all my VM
are missing.

How to do migrate all my vm's from root to a user?

Many thanks,
-T