Re: Running qemu guest in background

From: Supratim Sanyal
Subject: Re: Running qemu guest in background
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 11:52:25 -0400

On May 16, 2020, at 10:25 AM, Mahmood Naderan <address@hidden> wrote:

>Use screen for text, xpra for graphical emulated machines - assuming FreeBSD / Linux host of course.

I guess xpra is for remote displaying. No?

xpra is a virtual X server - you can launch graphical X clients in it and detach from it, the X client keeps running. You can attach to it later and detach again as you please. Think the screen tool for X.

I don't want to see the local display on the host. The guest should be accessed via anydesk.

Regards,
Mahmood