Re: Qemu 4.2 - tracing data memory accesses

From: Benjamin
Subject: Re: Qemu 4.2 - tracing data memory accesses
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 14:21:21 -0600

That does look very promising.  Although it seems this functionality is new with the latest version, do you know of any projects or examples I could look at to learn more about how to write a plugin?
Thanks

The new TCG plugin might be helpful: https://qemu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/devel/tcg-plugins.html