Is is possible to rename the id of block backend?

From: Jing-Wei Su
Subject: Is is possible to rename the id of block backend?
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 16:36:30 +0800

Hello,

I created one vm and one block backend is created by
-drive if=ide,id=top-disk0,\
driver=qcow2,file.filename=${dir}/top.qcow2,file.locking=off,\
backing.driver=qcow2,backing.file.filename=${dir}/middle.qcow2,backing.file.locking=off,\
backing.backing.driver=qcow2,backing.backing.file.filename=${dir}/down.qcow2,backing.backing.file.locking=off
\

Is any method to rename the "top-disk0" block backend to another id?
I've checked the qmp commands and seems no solutions now.

Thanks
Jing-Wei