[Qemu-discuss] Odp: Re: Re: QEMU Snapshots on Sabrelite IMX.6 do not wo

From: alsn
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Odp: Re: Re: QEMU Snapshots on Sabrelite IMX.6 do not work
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:56:50 +0200

OK, thanks a lot. I reported a bug here   bugs.launchpad.net bugs.launchpad.net
  Just being curious, what is the test image you used instead of sdcard image
and how do you start it under QEMU?  Can you describe your approach or share
the image?    Dnia 9 sierpnia 2019 16:04 Peter Maydell <address@hidden>
napisał(a):  On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 14:49,   address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:  Yes, after loading a snapshot monitor still
works,  I can type commands and it responds, but I am stuck there. I cannot go
back  to the guest. I am pressing ctrl a c  as usual and guest is stopped even
after typing continue in monitor and then trying to go back.  I am wondering if
it may be a problem with my sdcard which I built from buildroot, but I did not
see any option in buildroots menuconfig which would contain any snapshot
feature. I have tried to open monitor separately in another terminal using
telnet, but it always freezes.   No, it's a QEMU bug. I was able to
reproduce it with  a sabrelite test image I have here which doesn't have
an sdcard image at all.   thanks  -- PMM