Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-sparc vs qemu-system-sparc

From: Mike Russo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-sparc vs qemu-system-sparc
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 14:29:54 +0000

You are trying to virtualize SPARC on x86 so you need qemu-system-sparc.
qemu-sparc would be for a user-mode emulation on a SPARC processor. I've done
this before on CentOS 7 and it should definitely be possible to install
qemu-system-sparc. yum should not have a problem figuring out the dependencies
- make sure you're all up to date and don't have any broken packages.

--

Michael Russo, Systems Engineer PaperSolve, Inc. 268 Watchogue Road Staten
Island, NY 10314 Your random quote for today: It is common sense to take a