Re: [Qemu-discuss] Monitor mode with -display curses

From: Vincenzo Romano
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Monitor mode with -display curses
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 12:01:33 +0200

I am talking about a text-based guest console with (possibly) a muxed
monitor console (aka qemu console).

If I understood correctly, the former can only be got with -display
curses and only when qemu is running on the foreground to attach the
current pseudo-tty and nothing else: no pipes and no sockets.
For the latter you can have pipes and sockets.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies