[Qemu-discuss] Handling signal of Qemu thread

From: Probir Roy
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Handling signal of Qemu thread
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:22:13 -0500

I am registering a signal handler per Qemu thread (per VCPU) and
expecting to handle it in that thread context. But I never receive the
signal on the Qemu thread that is causing the event, rather the signal
is sent to parent thread context. Can you please explain the reason
behind this? I also see that Qemu has a function called
"kvm_eat_signals". Does it have to do anything with my issue?

Regards,
Probir