[Qemu-discuss] Qemu RS232 mouse emulation -howto

From: Peter Fodrek ml
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu RS232 mouse emulation -howto
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 16:54:05 +0200

Dear Qemu experts,

Our company would  like to use QEMU for DOS based program that requirers
msmouse driver - seems to work only with RS232 mouse- from year of 1998., yet
 But in Qemu it cannot  use this mouse even tried to use several command line
options in Windows & based  machine. Another functon works well, as weel as
not so accurate pointing via arrow keys.

I am not able to find out solution even if I use Linux including manpages
sections 2 a 3  from year of 1995 one a week and from year of 2002 daily for
my previous academic use od kernel module programming bu maybe I have bad
understanding  this week.

Is ther anbybody, who is able to  sned  recommendation fo me, please.

If so I would be happy to receive   tips in thje reply,please

I look forward hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Peter Fodrek