Re: [Qemu-discuss] instruction tracing based on qemu

From: 李阳
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] instruction tracing based on qemu
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 20:55:59 +0800

Thanks. In fact, I don't need QEMU to have realized this kind of trace
about instructions and therefore this is my ToDoList on QEMU.

Now I have made some progress and still have some problems.

So far, I have found that in the source code of
QEMU(qemu-2.7.0-rc5-5/tcg/tcg-opc.h) there are a lot of instructions type,
such as load/store, arith, shift/rotetes and so on.

All I am confused about is where to identify the type of instruction, such
as Load/Store/Move instructions and count them for a specified benchmark.

Best