Re: [Qemu-discuss] Coldfire 5282 Support

From: William Mahoney
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Coldfire 5282 Support
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 19:30:03 +0000

OK so really even though I see the driver sending the ARP requests, they’re not
actually ever making it to the host, even though the PCAP file shows them. In
other words, the PCAP file is "on the guest side" of the connection not "the
host side of the connection". Correct?

If that’s the case I’ll go back to being mystified and go look at the source as
you suggest. Because that means that QEMU is not replying to the requests.

Right?

Thanks again guys.