Re: [Qemu-discuss] VGA choices

From: Vincenzo Romano
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] VGA choices
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:45:21 +0100

What you say, Narcis, makes sense. And a lot of it.
I will make a few tests to "engineer" a stable solution with curses,
as VNC is already working out-of-the-box.
The main problem is to run a dozen of VMs each with its own
screen/tmux/byobu session and to be able
to select the right one.

With VNC, SSH and different loopback addresses this is trivial.

Thanks.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies