Re: [Qemu-discuss] need your help for some crash trouble of qemu-system-

From: Zhenhao Zhang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] need your help for some crash trouble of qemu-system-x86_64
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 09:30:50 +0800

hi Fam,
在 2016/12/22 14:05, Fam Zheng 写道:
On Thu, 12/22 10:20, Zhenhao Zhang wrote:
*** Error in `/usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64': double free or
corruption (out):
0x00007f83bc0cc1d0 ***
2016-06-28 22:36:16.361+0000: shutting down

    not all vms have crashed and the creashed vms  images incloud
: centos6.5
ubuntu14.04 and ubuntu16.04.  Maybe it not caused by the guest images,I
think.
Yes, a double free or corruption is very likely a bug of QEMU, not
the guest.

Can you post a backtrace of the crash?
Zhenhao,  its better to post backtrace after installing debug symbols
for package qemu.

  I am so sorry to said that, I have not installed this for qemu . So,all the
things I can get is here. I will install it and Thanks again for your
reminder. Could you give me  more suggestions to help get its root cause
,when it is happend again.
OK, please try to install debug info packages and enable crash dump on your host
(by configuring 'ulimit -c' of the QEMU process, sysctl core_pattern, etc), then
wait for the next crash. It is really hard to guess the cause without looking at
the backtrace.
I will follow your suggestion to do. Thanks again.
Fam
Best Regards,
Zhang Zhenhao