[Qemu-discuss] How can I use json format to backup a image by qemu-img t

From: Han Han
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] How can I use json format to backup a image by qemu-img tool
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 22:00:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, all
I found qemu-img could use json format to create a backup image, like following:
#  qemu-img create -f qcow2 -b 'json: json: { "file.driver":"file",
"file.filename":"/nfs/images/v.qcow2"}' /tmp/foo 100M
But I am not clear what is the meaning of these json parameters and if there is
any other available parameters in the json format? I couldn't find useful info
from Google or qemu manual. Could you tell the available json parameters or
where I can find them?
Thks

Best rewards,
Han