Re: [Qemu-discuss] Booting GUI ubuntu VM on Aarch64

From: Yehuda Yitschak
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Booting GUI ubuntu VM on Aarch64
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:55:47 +0000

I just built qemu-2.5 so I can try the virtio-gpu-pci approach.

Btw - I found a demo from virtual open system where they show guest graphics on
Exynos based Arndale board.
It doesn’t show how but maybe it gives a hint
http://www.virtualopensystems.com/en/solutions/demos/kvm-on-arndale-exynos/

Thanks for the tips

Yehuda