Re: [Qemu-discuss] Guest Self-Suspension

From: Jakob Bohm
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Guest Self-Suspension
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:57:05 +0100

I think you would have more luck using the APM or ACPI BIOS calls to cause or handle suspend.

On 20/11/2015 13:34, Guy David wrote:
I am running a FreeDOS guest (used as a gaming platform) on a Windows host. I wish a specific .bat script to run as soon as I resume the VM.
My current attempts aim to somehow utilize the monitor from the guest itself and request it to stop the emulation. The only thing which comes to mind is a communicating by a COM port, but I can not seem to grasp how to do so.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Guy

Enjoy