[Qemu-discuss] Bug reports ?

From: Ken Moffat
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Bug reports ?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 01:09:52 +0100

Is this the right place to ask about what seems to be a fairly
catastrophic bug (host machine running recent x86_64 linux and
4.2-rc kernels locks up with 2.4.0 when qemu is running but
seems fine with 2.3.0) or do I need to subscribe to a different
list ?

TIA for any replies, it may take me two or three days to respond
because of non-computing priorities.

ĸen
--
This one goes up to eleven: but only on a clear day, with the wind in
the right direction.