[Qemu-discuss] Qemu finished booting

From: Eirik Solberg Hamnvik
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu finished booting
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 05:29:23 +0000

Hey!

I need to know when Qemu is done booting (done all the postinstall scripts etc). Or at least do a script I am guaranteed will be the last script.

What I am trying to do is have a script which will poweroff Qemu, but I don’t wont to interact/stop any of the ongoing processes, that’s why

I either have to know when it is done, or have a script guaranteed not to run before it is done.

Any help?

Eirik