Re: [Qemu-discuss] x86 Linux (RHAT) on RaspPi?

From: autostudie
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] x86 Linux (RHAT) on RaspPi?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:21:03 +0200

Hi Jakob,

so far it was clear to me. After I created an empty image with qcow2 and add an
iso (debian install) as a cd I’ve got a memory error message after i’ve started
the image. Maybe I have to add a parameter to boot from cd?
If I test dis with linux02 test image I get the same error, if the debian.iso
was added. Without this I can start the linux02 test image.

Any suggestion?

BR,

Janos